View Full Version : move email between different accounts

BigMrC
09-16-2003, 09:49 PM
There is a flaw with a remote email piece of software I am using on iPaq 2210 - when you reply to a message it goes into activesync outbox instead of it's own account outbox, and therefore cannot be sent remotely. Is there a piece of software that allows you to move emails between different folders of different accounts on windows mobile 2003?

Bandito
09-17-2003, 07:48 PM
This is in reference to your other thread (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18155) and Exchange 2003.

I've been running Exchange 2003 and using it for remote ActiveSync email for a couple months now. It works great. If you'd like to test it out an see for yourself, PM me. I'm sure I could get you an account up and running for demo purposes. If you like what you see and need assistance in getting it up and running in your company, let me know and we can discuss possible options.

bdegroodt
11-21-2003, 05:34 PM
Was a solution or update ever given on this? I just tried Visto myself and like the concept (though I'd really rather not leave on a desktop redirector) but it's not working on my 4350 and I assume this has to do with the 02 vs 03 support by Visto.

Any suggestions for good alternatives or a known fix for Visto?

BigMrC
11-21-2003, 06:33 PM
The only other alternative I have ever found is symmetry pro (www.symmetrypro.com). Don't know if they have a version for ppc2003 yet though. I had an email few days ago saying Visto are bringing out ppc2003 version at the end of December. Are you in a networked exchange environment? If so your best bet is exchange 2003 which eliminates the need for third party email handlers like visto by having it all built in. We're getting it shortly.