View Full Version : Still waiting for MSDN offer....

vinny
09-15-2003, 10:12 PM
Hello,

Just wondering if I'm the only one still waiting for my new V37 ?
I've reveive the confirmation on june 21st that I was suppose to get it in 8 to 12 weeks. It's now past that delay and no sign of the PPC !

Anyways... As I said, I just want to know if anyone else is in the same situation...

Is it geographical dependent ? I'm in Quebec...

Vincent

karen
09-16-2003, 02:33 AM
Hello,

Just wondering if I'm the only one still waiting for my new V37 ?
I've reveive the confirmation on june 21st that I was suppose to get it in 8 to 12 weeks. It's now past that delay and no sign of the PPC !

Anyways... As I said, I just want to know if anyone else is in the same situation...

Is it geographical dependent ? I'm in Quebec...

Vincent

I got mine in mid august, but it doesn't work. I've shipped it back, but no word in return.

I figure I'll be buying a PPC phone thingee in Canada when a decent one becomes available...which probably won't happen until 2008 or so....

Jeff Rutledge
09-16-2003, 02:42 AM
I figure I'll be buying a PPC phone thingee in Canada when a decent one becomes available...which probably won't happen until 2008 or so....

I know!!! :bangin:

It's driving me mad. The SX-56 just came out here and it's insanely overpriced. I hope that is not a sign to come...

karen
09-16-2003, 03:17 AM

I know!!! :bangin:

It's driving me mad. The SX-56 just came out here and it's insanely overpriced. I hope that is not a sign to come...

Some where here I wrote a really snarky dialog between Canadain wireless product managers on how their pricing strategy is a self-defeating measure....

I should have added "And the thingee will most likely cost more than the current top of the line laptop".

I hate Bell Mobility...

vinny
09-16-2003, 04:31 PM
I got mine in mid august, but it doesn't work. I've shipped it back, but no word in return.

When did you receive the email with the "Submission Review completed" messaage ?

karen
09-16-2003, 05:14 PM

When did you receive the email with the "Submission Review completed" messaage ?

Early June...

vinny
09-16-2003, 10:22 PM

Early June...

Called MS today... no V37 in stock at the moment... They are waiting for Viewsonic to send them a batch of device... hmmm...
I know it's free... I should be happy... but I'm not patient anymore... :oops:

V.

gaucho
09-21-2003, 11:16 PM
Hello everyone,

I got mine this past Tuesday. A coworker who put in her information the same day as me hasn't gotten hers yet either... most everyone that did it at work has gotten theirs with one or two exceptions.

mangust
09-25-2003, 01:56 PM
A couple of my coworkers waited until last minute to submit the application. They just received their units.

vinny
09-25-2003, 02:32 PM
A couple of my coworkers waited until last minute to submit the application. They just received their units.

Guess what ...

Received my e-mail yesterday... The unit is in transit. Problem is MS mixed up all the address :evil:

Shipping address --> street and door number is my work place, town and postal code is my home address...

sold to address --> They got the town name spelled wrong ...

Lets see how Purolator will deal with this... hehehe

I got myself a nice Ipaq 2210 and I will sell the V37 as soon as I get it. It took 1 hour to get the 2210... and 600$ CAD ! :roll:

V.