View Full Version : Maestro keyboard question?

chefz
09-12-2003, 07:24 PM
Help! I just bought the Audiovox Maestro keyboard, and have installed the drivers and set everything up according to the instructions. I made sure the keyboard was enabled, but when I set my Maestro up on the keyboard and try to use any program at all, from the keyboard driver settings page to Pocket Word, nothing happens. I've reset my device, then actually did a hard reset thinking maybe I had something weird installed that would interfere with the keyboard drivers; I've uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers from the disk, nothing seems to make it work! Do you think its the keyboard? Has this happened to anyone else? It can't be my Maestro because I can sync and do everything else OK without any problems.

Any suggestions would really be appreciated!

Chefz :)

chefz
09-15-2003, 04:31 PM
Hey all you Maestro keyboard owners, where are you? There have to be some people left, I know this is an older device but I still think its pretty cool! Please help!

Chefz :)

spursdude
09-17-2003, 12:43 AM
Hmmm well I'm the only Maestro user that I can think of on this board. I mean, I'm sure that there are more, but I haven't really noticed it.

I really don't have much of an idea of how to help you. You could try getting a replacement keyboard if it's not too much of a hassle, just to see if it's a hardware problem.

Did you install the driver to main memory? That could be important.