View Full Version : hp 2210 & bluetooth phone

ojlittle
09-11-2003, 05:01 AM
I'm looking to get a bluetooth phone so I can finally use my 2210's bluetooth capability. Does anyone have any favorite phones that work well with the 2210? I've been looking at T-Mobile b/c they have unlimited data for $20, but the only phone in my area at this time is the Nokia 3650. I prefer something small & a little more professional looking. AT&T have a SonyEricsson I'd like to get but they do not offer unlimited data. Any ideas?

werb
09-11-2003, 05:37 AM
Take a look here www.tekntoys.com for a wide variety of Unlocked Bluetooth Phones and other equipment or to this thread http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17880

mobius
09-11-2003, 07:31 AM
I've paired up my 2215 and my Tungsten T with the Sony Ericsson T68i and it works quite nicely. Although, the T610 would be even nicer it may be difficult to find since it seems to be popular. (It wasn't in stock at T-Mobile when I browsed their website a few weeks ago.) I'm with Cingular and they don't have unlimited GPRS at the moment so I have to be a little frugal about my internet usage.

rzanology
09-11-2003, 01:13 PM
You might want to get that t68i...most reliable phone i've ever owned....bluetooth is there...and the phone has a heap of options that i have yet to see on other phones (like it will tell me when someone is on the other line when i call them or it will tell me when someone puts me on mute or hold...ect.)

ojlittle
09-11-2003, 01:34 PM
Thanks for all the info guys. You've been a lot of help.