View Full Version : Opinions on H2210 cases from Rhinoskin and Casesonline?

Shadowcat
09-10-2003, 11:43 PM
The case that came with the H2210 is scratching the rubber grips :devilboy: so I want to buy a new one. I'm leaning towards the Aluminum Hardcase from Rhinoskin and the Belt Case from Casesonline. Does anyone here have either of these cases?

Rhinoskin:
http://www.saunders-usa.com/rhinoskin/prod.cfm?cat_id=5072&prod_id=5152

Casesonline:
http://casesonline.com/

I'm particularly interested in the following (although any other information is appreciated :)):
1. Does the cover of the Rhino case flips all the way and what the "Rhinoclip removable post and belt clip system" is.
2. If anyone has the belt case from Casesonline. There have been several posts here that indicate their "Slim case" isn't very well made.

Thanks in advance

rzanology
09-11-2003, 01:09 PM
I think you should go with the rhino...its metal maaaan. Lucky you its only scrathing the grips...my grips are falling off!!!!

griffin911
09-12-2003, 04:19 PM
I have the belt case and I love it. It is nice and snug on my 2210 and is classy enough to wear with a suit!

jimH
09-13-2003, 05:08 PM
If you are interested in the belt clip case I would recommend you go down to your local best buy. They are selling an HP branded version for $29. The case is the same as the caseonline one except for the HP logo emblem on the cover. The emblem is embossed into the leather instead of a metal / plastic one. FYI, HP has partnered with caseonline.

Jim

Shadowcat
09-13-2003, 07:37 PM
Will I have access to the headphone jack while the H2210 is in the belt clip case?

I'd go to a Best Buy, but I'm in Canada and I'm not near any Best Buys :cry:.

Chris Spera
09-13-2003, 08:23 PM
yes, you shouldhave access to the headphone jack. I do with my 5455, and my 3955. I use the case from Cases Online.

Kind Regards,

Christopher Spera

jimH
09-13-2003, 09:38 PM
Yes, you have easy access to the 221x headphone jack. I guess you will have to buy from casesonline if they ship to Canada. I'm not sure whether Best Buy ships to Canada either.

Jim
-:

shlide
09-14-2003, 09:32 PM
I have the metal case from InnoPocket and like it so far. The door only opens to 180 degrees so it's probably not great for daily use (though I am posting with my 2215 in it right now). I plan on using it mostly as a travel case for the protection.

I don't know anything about the Rhinoclip.

silentmuse
09-15-2003, 06:27 AM
The only problem I see with the Cases Online cases is that it doesn't appear that any of the decent ones allow you to leave your wifi card plugged in while in the case. Anyone know different?