View Full Version : Type of Keyboard?

JustinGTP
09-07-2003, 06:18 AM
I would like to invest in a portable keyboard for my 2215 PDA. Which is the best? I am looking for quality and price. The IR one from Belkin looks nice.

-Justin.

dac035
09-08-2003, 03:35 AM
I just purchased the HP foldable keyboard. So far its been nice. I have been reading about other keyboard of better price and function,however, the major player s that sell keyboards do not have drivers available for WM03.

There is a place on the web that you can buy a refurbished or discounted HP keyboard.

Good luck

JustinGTP
09-08-2003, 04:45 AM
There is a place on the web that you can buy a refurbished or discounted HP keyboard.

Good luck

And what is this place you speak of? http://www. ??

-Justin.

Leo the 3rd
09-08-2003, 04:26 PM
Honda,

Hello. You could also check eBay. I purchased an HP folding keyboard for my 2215 last week (awaiting delivery this week) for about $26 brand new and still sealed.

There is a site (I don't currently have the URL) that has them refurbished (but folks who have gotten them can't see anything wrong with them) for about $35.

sracer
09-08-2003, 05:32 PM
Here's the link:
http://www.bestoptionsdirect.com/asp/product.asp?product=4974

$34. They state that these keyboards are refurbed, but I couldn't tell that mine had ever been used.

But better hurry! The quantity available has quickly dropped (not suprising considering the price).

quantity on Thurs. = 48, quantity on Mon = 27

JustinGTP
09-09-2003, 01:27 AM
Thanks you guys!

You have been ever so wonderful, I think I will get one of those keyboards. I have NEVER had probs with refurbed items before!

-Justin.

JustinGTP
09-09-2003, 01:34 AM
Ack! Having problems! It comes up with an error on that website when I enter in my infor and press proceed!!

justin.

Server
09-09-2003, 05:49 AM
I'd recommend the Pocketop Ir Keyboard but:

a. there is no WM2k3 support (yet)
b. tech support is none existent

sracer
09-09-2003, 06:59 PM
I'd recommend the Pocketop Ir Keyboard but:

a. there is no WM2k3 support (yet)
b. tech support is none existent

I have that keyboard, (under the Micro Innovations tag)... nice keyboard and should they ever come out with 2003 drivers AND updated NYDITOT drivers it will make a decent alternative to the foldable HP keyboard.

Especially since new MI/Pocketop keyboards are selling on eBay for as little as $5 (which is what i paid for mine)