View Full Version : Nokia phone app?

dannyoneill
09-06-2003, 09:12 PM
Now, i used to own a lovely Psion Revo, marvelous device if it wernt for that damn battery issue that Psion claims never existed :evil:

Well, on that was one great app. PhoneMan Pro. Like Nokia PC Suite for the palmtop. You could do SMS managment and sending, logos, ringtones, phone book and more.

Why is there no such app for the PPC (that I can find) :? . Its the most popular handheld platform and the most popular phone make. Yet they dont really work together.

Anyone know of any? Anyone now thinking "hey, thats a damn fine idea, fame and fortune here I come!"

Anthony Caruana
09-07-2003, 01:42 PM
Take a look at mPhone at www.mobem.com. It does the stuff you mention in your post. I've done a review of it at http://www.ipaq.net/content.aspx?articleID=77

Hope this helps

Rok
09-07-2003, 03:31 PM
I have Smart GSM for that purpose, and it's really fantastic (using Nokia 6310i via Bluetooth - iPaq 3970). I tried all other apps and this was the only one that works 100 % - from syncing the phonebook, to editing/uploading logos/ringing tones, to sending SMS and syncing SMS folders. Check it out.

Cheers,
Rok

nice_micael
09-08-2003, 01:29 PM
Don't forget IA PHONE Mananger it's pretty god aswell. Don't have a link but do a search on google.com or handango.