View Full Version : Connecting While I'm Out and Screen Question

JustinGTP
09-05-2003, 04:26 AM
Ok,

Question 1. When I am out or at school, how do I connect to the computer that I am working on? Would USB work, but I dont want to lug around an ActiveSync. And no, no bluetooth or IR.

Question 2. When my PDA is in the ActiveSynce at home, can I leave the screen on the Today Screen, or will it eventually ruin the screen (Burn the image onto the screen like it does with CRTS)

Thanx in advanced!

Justin.

Steven Cedrone
09-05-2003, 04:31 AM
Ok,

Question 1. When I am out or at school, how do I connect to the computer that I am working on? Would USB work, but I dont want to lug around an ActiveSync. And no, no bluetooth or IR.

Question 2. When my PDA is in the ActiveSynce at home, can I leave the screen on the Today Screen, or will it eventually ruin the screen (Burn the image onto the screen like it does with CRTS)

Thanx in advanced!

Justin.

Well, as to question 1: can I ask what you need to do with it? I find carrying around a USB SD card reader for transferring files easier than trying to connect to the PC...

Question 2: These screens do not have the CRT "burn in" problems...

Steve

JustinGTP
09-05-2003, 04:39 AM
Thank you Steve!

Ok, I should DEFINATELY look into the USB, I could really really use one of those.

THANKYOU!

-Justin.