View Full Version : Any recomendations for a sonyericsson t68i case???

luiskim
09-01-2003, 07:33 PM
i'd like to buy a case for my t68i and i can't find one that i like... i have no idea who makes them and i really don't like the one sony offers...
I'd like it to have a belt clip if possible... thanks...

PS... i know that his is not a celphone site but i saw lots of people talking about this particular celphone... :)

Jeff Rutledge
09-01-2003, 08:15 PM
VAJA (http://www.vajacases.com)has a couple of cases for the T68i's. They're pricy though.

luiskim
09-01-2003, 08:40 PM
wow that was a quick reply...
thank you... and i think i'll just get one from there....

luiskim
09-01-2003, 08:58 PM
so... the vaja case does not have a screen protector or a key protector... mmm... does anyone knows if there is a good quality case with the 2 features???
thanks

CTSLICK
09-02-2003, 04:35 AM
I have been pleased with the Krussel case for the T68. It fits your criteria. Do a Google search, you should be able to find several sites that sell them.

Iznot Gold
09-02-2003, 06:24 PM
Yep I'm using the Krussel case...its a really snug fit that adds littel to the overall dimensions and inexpensive too. I did try the original Vaja case for the T68 but it was realy just a general case and not very nice. The new version looks nice but doesn't offer the protection and adds quite a lot of bulk. Go 4 the Krussel case with the clear front.

Regards
David

Pat Logsdon
09-02-2003, 08:11 PM
so... the vaja case does not have a screen protector or a key protector... mmm... does anyone knows if there is a good quality case with the 2 features???
thanks
I got the Vaja case for my wife, and it's really nice. The face is padded and raised, so it would be protected even if you dropped it face-first onto the floor. The case is ABS plastic encased in padding, and believe me, it can be dropped multiple times from various heights without any injury to the phone. :mrgreen:

It's very well constructed, comes in a bunch of cool colors, and you can get it with or without a belt clip.

Also, if you subscribe to this site, you'll get a coupon for $20 off, which puts the price at $44 for a custom case with belt clip. 8)