View Full Version : How to Clone my Hard Drive or Copy entire contents???

lisantica
08-25-2003, 03:32 PM
Here's my senario. I have a T30 IBM laptop. I have a 20 gig Hard Drive in the C position. I have a 40 gigger in the ultrabay. I'd like to copy the entire contents of the C drive into my new 40 gig.
The reason that I prefer this method is that all of my settings for my work network are on the C, along with other settings, bookmarks, and general stuff that I'm use to.
What program should I use?
Please help. I only have 1 gig of space left on my C drive and I'd like to switch over as soon as possible.
Thank you for any help.
Lisa

Steven Cedrone
08-25-2003, 03:41 PM
Here's my senario. I have a T30 IBM laptop. I have a 20 gig Hard Drive in the C position. I have a 40 gigger in the ultrabay. I'd like to copy the entire contents of the C drive into my new 40 gig.
The reason that I prefer this method is that all of my settings for my work network are on the C, along with other settings, bookmarks, and general stuff that I'm use to.
What program should I use?
Please help. I only have 1 gig of space left on my C drive and I'd like to switch over as soon as possible.
Thank you for any help.
Lisa

Ghost... (http://www.symantec.com/sabu/ghost/)

Steve

ironguy
08-25-2003, 03:55 PM
Look at this:

www.xxcopy.com

lisantica
08-26-2003, 02:15 PM
Thank you both for your replies. I looked at both options and went ahead and ordered Ghost. I sure liked the price of the other software though (free) :)
Lisa