View Full Version : Jawbreaker's Balls

ctmagnus
08-20-2003, 11:00 AM
I've attempted to figure this out myself but am as yet unsuccessful and the help file is useless in this regard. What does the row of balls at the bottom of the Jawbreaker screen represent?

KiLLiN-TiMe
08-20-2003, 11:19 AM
you are in a different style of gameplay than the "Standard" mode. When you clear out a row a new one appears. The row of balls you see at the bottom is the new row that will appear when you clear one out. They are giving you a heads up on the color and order so you can try and make better choices.

Jason Dunn
08-20-2003, 03:18 PM
you are in a different style of gameplay than the "Standard" mode. When you clear out a row a new one appears. The row of balls you see at the bottom is the new row that will appear when you clear one out. They are giving you a heads up on the color and order so you can try and make better choices.

Neat - I never knew that. :-)

BTS
08-21-2003, 03:57 AM
I wish I could even play the game. My wife discovered it and has racked up the high score so high that there's no way I'm going to beat it. She's addicted! :lol:

ctmagnus
08-21-2003, 04:51 AM
I wish I could even play the game. My wife discovered it and has racked up the high score so high that there's no way I'm going to beat it. She's addicted! :lol:

Psst... Clear the high scores when she's not looking!