View Full Version : Journal Bar Update

PotPie
08-19-2003, 01:36 PM
I just updated to Journal Bar v1.4.0 and for some reason, the US sports does not appear. Anyone else having issues with the newest version? I even uninstalled and then reinstalled and I'm still having the same problem. Everything else seems to be working fine so I'm not sure what's going on. Any ideas?

Thanks!

dhettel
08-19-2003, 04:04 PM
I just updated to Journal Bar v1.4.0 and for some reason, the US sports does not appear. Anyone else having issues with the newest version? I even uninstalled and then reinstalled and I'm still having the same problem. Everything else seems to be working fine so I'm not sure what's going on. Any ideas?

Thanks!

I just did a hard reset, and reloaded Journal Bar v1.4.0-10 And I can not get my local weather to load. Seems like Journal Bar is no longer attempting to load info on the "Update very " setting. Even forcing an update will not allow it to load. I can not get Canada news. I have a WLAN connection to a DSL. An always active DSL connection.

Journal Bar 1.4.0 appears to be taking my WLAN connection down, in Windows Mobile 2003. Lots and lots of problems after Brighthand ask them not to connect.

David