View Full Version : Ipaq 2210, colour display

cychan
08-18-2003, 07:29 PM
Can anyone tell me why the colour display turn dark, I mean it is not coloured anymore, I could hardly see those icons, as it is too dark. Can some one tell me how to fix it? :cry:

This is not the first time, I exchanged once already, as my ipaq has problem with the hard reset. :cry:

By the way, I still cann't install the active sync :cry:

Huy
08-18-2003, 07:36 PM
Have you tried to go into "Setting/System/Backlight/Brightness" and adjust it accordingly .....

cychan
08-18-2003, 07:41 PM
oh yes, oh yes, it works. but how come the brightness will turndown itself, as it is the second time already.

Thank you very much by the way.

Huy
08-18-2003, 07:44 PM
For ActiveSync....if you have hard booted your pocket PC the way to get it Sync again is to uninstall ActiveSync application from your Desktop/Laptop. Don't forget to make a copy of folders in the activesync directory on your PC which contain the previous files if you want to sync again before you unistall the application.

Install it again and copy these files over to your activesync directory/folders.

wocket
08-18-2003, 10:13 PM
There is a neat feature with the iPAQ that if you hold down the power button for a couple of seconds it will turn of the backlight (not the display). if you press and hold it again it turns back on.

I assume this is whats happening.

Autarch
08-19-2003, 12:08 AM
Yeah, cychan, if this is happening when you hold down the power button it is a "feature," not a "problem." It's useful for long MP3 listening sessions, for example, when you want to preserve battery life and don't need to look at a bright display.

cychan
08-19-2003, 06:01 PM
I see!!!
Thanks once again.

For the active sync, my friend tried to downolad that for me, but it pop up an error message, she doesn't know why, she is trying to figure that for me.

I tried to see if it was partially download into the computer, but couldn't find anything.!