View Full Version : Moving The Position Of The Screen??

Huy
08-17-2003, 07:53 PM
Hi,

There's this tinny annoying problem I have with my H2215...just want it to be perfect. The display screen is not 100% centered....there's more dark area to the top and the right side compare to the bottom and the left side. I have tried to minimized this via selecting the touch screen option (Setting/System/Screen) but have could not change the dark area around the lighted area of the screen. I have also tried to hard boot it as well but to no success.

Is there an option/software out there which lets me adjust the display of the screen position similar to most of the pc monitors.

(Have try to search this forum but could not find answers to this question....sorry if I have missed similar posts)

KiLLiN-TiMe
08-17-2003, 11:55 PM
Sorry, but what you see is what you get.
Mine looks fine. If it is really bothering you, try and exchange it.

Huy
08-18-2003, 01:06 AM
KiLLiN-TiMe,

You're killing me :cry: The last thing I want to do is to send the baby back to HP. Oh please don't make me have to give it up for one day :lol: I am an H2210 addict.

-Wireless internet
-Streaming cable TV
-Sega, Nintendo, Arcade
-Universal Remote Control
-Ebooks
-Avantgo
-MP3 Player
-Contacts,Notes,Calender,Clock
-Word,Excel
-Internet Radio

KiLLiN-TiMe
08-18-2003, 02:25 AM
Sorry but if it is an issue... that's about your only option. That's one of the reasons I got a 2215 instead of a 2210. I can take mine down to best buy and have one in hand when I leave, rather than having to mail it off to who knows where. And then wait for someone to get around to making a decision on it.
Sorry to be KiLLiN Ya!

hdsalinas
08-19-2003, 06:25 PM
Maybee you should take a picture of your ipaq, so others can tell wether is a defect or not. Or just go to a local store and compare your ipaq to any other 2210 and check for yourself.

:lol:

Jeff Song
08-19-2003, 06:53 PM
uh no offense to you Huy, but I think you're being a lil nitpicky. Most screens aren't going to be perfectly centered. So, I'd say that you should just stop thinking about it and enjoy an otherwise "perfect" machine.