View Full Version : inbox syncing

jalm1
08-15-2003, 07:11 AM
We just deployed an exchange server on our network, and I have finally gotten most everything set up and working. And now syncing with my ppc 2003 device (hp 2200). However, I am unable to set up syncing with my inbox, it says action is required, and when I go into option I can not click on the settings for inbox. Any idea on how to get the inbox to sync? Thanks.

darrylb
08-15-2003, 10:48 AM
We just deployed an exchange server on our network, and I have finally gotten most everything set up and working. And now syncing with my ppc 2003 device (hp 2200). However, I am unable to set up syncing with my inbox, it says action is required, and when I go into option I can not click on the settings for inbox. Any idea on how to get the inbox to sync? Thanks.

I believe the first macine you sync with has to be the one that you sync mail on. If you have another partnership on your PPC, you will need to delete it, then sync with the computer with the exchange server and then re-establish the partnership with the other computer.

Of course, none of this is applicable if you are only syncing with one computer :)