View Full Version : And now for something completely different...

hogwild
08-12-2003, 03:49 PM
Without crossing any privacy lines, has PPCT ever considered studying the geographic nature of its users? Who visits this site, and from where? I see users from all over this Big Rock...would be neat to understand who is using from where. By country, state/province... (I'm wierd, I know...I love these kinds of reports & graphs!)

Jacob
08-12-2003, 04:06 PM
Hmm.. they could have a huge honkin poll including different regions. A poll with every province and state would be WAY too large, but more general areas could be done.

Jason Dunn
08-12-2003, 04:12 PM
Without crossing any privacy lines, has PPCT ever considered studying the geographic nature of its users? Who visits this site, and from where? I see users from all over this Big Rock...would be neat to understand who is using from where. By country, state/province... (I'm wierd, I know...I love these kinds of reports & graphs!)

If you look back in our forums, I think in the THOUGHTS fourm, look for "Random User Surveys" - we did serveral of them, and one was on what geographical location people were from. State/province level is a little too specific. ;-)