View Full Version : WM2003- Active Sync won't come to front / locks up?

gai-jin
08-11-2003, 04:22 PM
On a 5455 w/ WM2003, I'm having trouble w/ activesync. I believe I've read that the inbox not being able to be activated while activesync is running is a 'feature', but why is it that I often can't get activesync to come to the front while activesync is running?

It seems that it's either locking up, or just has something that's keeping it running in the background, and won't allow it to come to the front. Using Itask to bring it to the front doesn't work, nor does trying to launch it using the start menu icon. Anyone else seeing this?

Anyone have a solution?

Gai-jin

dhettel
08-11-2003, 05:59 PM
Sounds to me like you need Pocket Plus! LOL I guess I can say that here. You have been resetting your 5455 is my guess. Pocket Plus has a fix for this download the trial and see if you don't notice this going away.

David

racerx
08-11-2003, 06:23 PM
Try choosing Inbox from the Start menu. For some reason, when it's docked and you press the button, it doesn't come to the forefront. I stopped using the button to launch email...

gai-jin
08-12-2003, 09:56 PM
I'll look at pocket plus... I'm not at all familir with the software.

Also, the problem I'm having isn't with Inbox, but activesync. I only mentioned inbox because I have heard others talking about the same issue w/ inbox. But activesync is what I'm mainly having trouble with.

Steve