View Full Version : Journal Bar not working? Again

dhettel
08-10-2003, 04:18 PM
I have got the latest Journal Bar, 1.3.1 - 9 and it seems to be broken again. Anyone else notice this? I am using two cities for weather, one works and one doesn't. My news get's updated maybe once a day, if that. Some items seem to never change anymore. To my mind this seems to have happen about the time Brighthand asked to be removed.

Just wondering if it's just me, or others are having problems too.

Thanks
David

duncan888
08-10-2003, 04:37 PM
my weather detials haven't updated since last Monday

dhettel
08-10-2003, 05:09 PM
Is it set for NJ, by any chance, or are you only displaying only one city? My local weather is updating, and working correctly. My second weather, if I tap on it, to bring up the weather page, and then now shows that it is updated, but is still showing Friday, as the first day on the today page.

With my local news which changes through out the day, seems to only get update once or so each day if I am lucky. And PPC news is still showing PocketPC Mag's Jim Karpens Web Guide, Diane Dumas' Hot Downloads and a broken link to Best of the Mobile Web.

David

ppc4me
08-10-2003, 07:07 PM
With my local news which changes through out the day, seems to only get update once or so each day if I am lucky. And PPC news is still showing PocketPC Mag's Jim Karpens Web Guide, Diane Dumas' Hot Downloads and a broken link to Best of the Mobile Web.

David

I'm seeing the pocket pc mag stuff day after day as well. Other stuff seems to update daily when I synch in the AM.

bdeli
08-10-2003, 10:05 PM
Seems to be a problem with the weatherscript. Mine stopped updating last Wednesday (for Canada) - US cities seem to work without any problems.

bdeli
08-10-2003, 10:08 PM
More info about the problem from OmegaOne's forums:
http://www.wormholecreations.com.au/megabbs/thread-view.asp?threadid=656&posts=2

Dalantech
08-11-2003, 09:15 AM
World weather stopped working for me as well, I guess it's good to know that it's not just my device...