View Full Version : $5 gift certificate to Handango--what should I buy?

etalianstallion
08-08-2003, 05:47 PM
Okay, so I got this $5 gift cert from Handango for filling out a survey. I don't really "need" any software at this point for my PPC, but I don't want the cert to go to waste.

Any recommendations on what I could buy from Handango to utilize the $5 without spending much more?

Eitel
08-08-2003, 05:49 PM
I got a game with my certificate. I didn't need any specific software neither, but a nice game is always good to have. :)

Crystal Eitle
08-08-2003, 05:49 PM
Do you have Flip-It yet? It's a drawing program that lets you do flip-book-style animations, and it's only $4.95.

Hey, come to think of it, I also have one of those gift certificates.... When does it expire?

`helios
08-08-2003, 06:10 PM
I filled out 2 survey's and didn't get jack :evil:

upplepop
08-08-2003, 06:42 PM
Interstellar Flames (http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?productType=2&navTitle=&jid=D535C7XEC9DECEDCE27F35XD7DE1ABXF&platformId=2&siteId=1&productId=36735§ionId=0&topOption=3&catalog=1) is a fun 3D shooter that you can get for $6.99.

There's really tons of software that you can get for $4.95. I would suggest going to a category you would like to get a program in (i.e. games, business, education, etc.), then sort them by ascending price (click on the down arrow next to the price column twice). Now you can skip past all the free stuff on Handango (although why not pick some up while you're there) and to the $4.95 software. That seems to be the price point where the software quality really picks up.

I filled out 2 survey's and didn't get jack :evil:
That's funny, I filled out one survey and got two gift certificates! Sorry, I'm using both of them :twisted:

blazingwolf
08-08-2003, 08:08 PM
Hey, come to think of it, I also have one of those gift certificates.... When does it expire?

Mine expires on 8\31\03. I suppose this might be when they all expire.