View Full Version : 2210 - no email via pass through

rsk21
08-07-2003, 02:52 PM
Hello - Just bought a 2210 and love it but have one problem.

Using pass through I have access to the internet and also to MSN messenger but unfortunately my e-mail account (yahoo pop3) cannot connect and just hangs on "connecting" until I get the failed to connect error message. I am connected to my pc at work and pass through the goes onto the web from my corporate network. Surely there are no firewall issues etc. because as mentioned MSN and IE are working fine.

Any suggestions on what the problem could be ? Really keen to fix this as i want to be able to ping my personal email server at regular interval automatically - Is this possible ?

Thanks in advance

RSK

SHoTTa35
08-07-2003, 03:55 PM
unless you are paying for yahoo then you don't get pop3 support. They took that out so you gotta pay to get that.

Passthru should automatically be available so i'm not sure. Check your network settings (even tho i don't think it matters)

rsk21
08-07-2003, 03:57 PM
unless you are paying for yahoo then you don't get pop3 support. They took that out so you gotta pay to get that.

Not an issue as I'm in the UK and POP3 yahoo support is still included with free yahoo accounts over here.

RSK21