View Full Version : AppForge

ImPAQing
08-07-2003, 06:32 AM
Are there any AppForge developers out there? I'm using it for a project right now and am interested in hearing/sharing experiences with this package.

ppda
08-20-2003, 10:28 PM
I think it is great development tool, especially the cross platform (pocket pc 2002 - 2003, palm os, symbian os)

Only issue is the Booster. Development kit doesn't include the Booster.cab file when compile the application. Enduser must have Booster installed on their devices and it cost about $9.00 a pop, meaning you have add additional 9.00 your product cost.

If you are not thinking about Distributing the product to many people, it is an excellent product.

ImPAQing
08-21-2003, 01:30 AM
I think it is great development tool, especially the cross platform (pocket pc 2002 - 2003, palm os, symbian os)

Only issue is the Booster. Development kit doesn't include the Booster.cab file when compile the application. Enduser must have Booster installed on their devices and it cost about $9.00 a pop, meaning you have add additional 9.00 your product cost.

If you are not thinking about Distributing the product to many people, it is an excellent product.
Actually I am working on a mass market product. I plan to give a discount to PPC users to compensate for the cost of the booster.

Have you used it with Pocket Access, or SQL CE?