View Full Version : ctmagnus and mustaches

ctmagnus
08-06-2003, 03:01 AM
(I don't ever carry them naked, though.)

Well I hope not! I can't even picture a naked indian with a mustache like yours running around NYC carrying a Pocket PC.

:mrgreen:

Janak Parekh
08-06-2003, 03:42 AM
Well I hope not! I can't even picture a naked indian with a mustache like yours running around NYC carrying a Pocket PC.
:twak:

--janak

p.s. ctmagnus, may I ask how old you are? ;)

Kati Compton
08-06-2003, 03:43 AM
I want to know what the mustache has to do with it... Like it'd be perfectly normal if he didn't have one?

ctmagnus
08-06-2003, 04:16 AM
p.s. ctmagnus, may I ask how old you are? ;)[/size]

I'd tell you but you'd most likely be amazed.

(Just remember that Crystal said I'm more of a mischievous imp than a troll. Always remember that. Forever. ;) )

ctmagnus
08-06-2003, 04:18 AM
I want to know what the mustache has to do with it... Like it'd be perfectly normal if he didn't have one?

But of course! :D

Janak Parekh
08-06-2003, 04:50 AM
I'd tell you but you'd most likely be amazed.
Actually, no. :google:, though, tells me I should not pick a fight with you. :mrgreen:

--janak

maximus
08-06-2003, 07:29 AM
(I don't ever carry them naked, though.)

Duh. I am at the office right now. It is so ... hard ... to ... try .... not ... to ... laugh .... out .... loud :p

Well, if ct is a cross of imp and troll .... troll can reach a full age of 300 years, according to my D&D guide. My guess, he is 25-26, which is still in the early childhood period of a troll.

Kati Compton
08-06-2003, 04:42 PM
This thread was split from a discussion about carrying PPCs in shirt pockets:

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16134&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

PetiteFlower
08-06-2003, 06:19 PM
This thread was split from a discussion about carrying PPCs in shirt pockets:

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16134&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Wow that thread just really wants to go off topic doesn't it?

PetiteFlower
08-06-2003, 06:21 PM

I think there is only one possible response to a mental picture like that.

:shocked!:

ctmagnus
08-06-2003, 09:10 PM
Just to remove a bit of disturbance from the force, what I was picturing at the time was essentially the dancing baby (minus the dancing) on Ally McBeal with the hair, mustache and complexion of the short picture of Janak at CeBit America (or whatever tradeshow it was).

Very cartoon-like actually!

ctmagnus
08-06-2003, 09:14 PM
My guess, he is 25-26, which is still in the early childhood period of a troll.

Aren't we all just kids at heart? :wink:

Pat Logsdon
08-06-2003, 09:48 PM
with a mustache like yours
Hey now - let's not diss mustaches. I'm the proud owner of both a moustache and beard.

I've got your back, Janak - hirsute men unite! :mrgreen:

Now we need an emoticon with a beard... :wink:

Kati Compton
08-06-2003, 09:52 PM
Now we need an emoticon with a beard... :wink:
Maybe a smiley that grows a beard while you watch to indicate a frustration with how long something is taking? I think that could be useful at times... ;) Reminds me of a SNL product spoof I once saw, though can't remember the name of it. Basically, if someone was late, you put on a false grey beard to clue them in about it....

Pat Logsdon
08-06-2003, 11:04 PM
Basically, if someone was late, you put on a false grey beard to clue them in about it....
That would be a great idea for a flash mob! Maybe 500 people could go to Toshiba headquarters, put on grey beards, wait for 10 minutes, and then disperse. :mrgreen:

Janak Parekh
08-07-2003, 01:32 AM
Just to remove a bit of disturbance from the force, what I was picturing at the time was essentially the dancing baby (minus the dancing) on Ally McBeal with the hair, mustache and complexion of the short picture of Janak at CeBit America (or whatever tradeshow it was).
8O

OK man, you've used up all your favors. I didn't need to imagine that. :twak:

--janak

ctmagnus
08-07-2003, 04:58 AM
[eep... must learn to keep mouth shut...]

Sorry! :oops: :frusty: