View Full Version : Toshiba e750 Not At Best Buy Stores?

MLO
07-31-2003, 03:17 PM
I have a warranty for my e335 that I purchased at Best Buy...and have been having lots of problems with it as of late. I'm planning on returning it for an e750 and paying the difference.

Unfortunately, every time I check Best Buy's website, they say that it is available online, but not in stores. Which means I can't exchange it with my e335, since they do not do exchanges for items available at the online store.

Anyone know if this is every going to come to the brick and mortar store?

MLO

Chadness
07-31-2003, 08:23 PM
Might as well make my appearance here, since I've been snooping around for a week or so. :wink:

I'm in the market for an e755, which they don't have at the stores, either. I was talking with the guy at the PDA counter last week and he said that new devices show up in their online store first, but after a while (anywhere from a couple weeks, to a few months - sometimes longer), they'll get them in-store. He looked up on his computer to see if the e75x series was coming in anytime soon, and didn't find anything.

So, I'll be ordering mine online. Although, I'd rather purchase it at the store, as well.

The best you can do is talk to the guy at your Best Buy's PDA counter and see what he has to say.

vovillamor
07-31-2003, 08:33 PM
Might as well make my appearance here, since I've been snooping around for a week or so. :wink:

I'm in the market for an e755, which they don't have at the stores, either...So, I'll be ordering mine online. Although, I'd rather purchase it at the store, as well.

The best you can do is talk to the guy at your Best Buy's PDA counter and see what he has to say.

Has anyone checked their local Circuit City stores for e755's. All the local Circuit City's here that I've visited here in Southern California had e755's on display as of a couple of weeks ago, with a price tag of $449. When I first saw them, I thought they were e740's at a blowout price, but they were actually e755's with PPC2003.

I'll check there again tonight if that price is still good.

nosmohtac
07-31-2003, 08:38 PM
I live in a smaller city, with a small market best buy store. They had the ticket out on the display for an e750 quite a while ago, but removed it because they said it wouldn't be appearing in the store until some time in Sept.

MLO
08-01-2003, 02:46 PM
Ah well. I can wait until September.

I can't exchange my PDA for an online product...since I bought it at the brick and mortar Best Buy store.

That's OK. I can wait until September.

MLO