View Full Version : New store for PDA and Pocket PC accessories

ExtremePDA
07-30-2003, 06:29 AM
Greetings :D

I'd like to announce our new PDA and Pocket PC accessory site www.ExtremePDA.com. This is a new venture for me and my family and would greatly appreciate any support - meaning, come in and buy something! We have a tons of great PDA and Pocket PC accessories.

My thanks to the owners of this forum for letting me make this post.

J.Drago
ExtremePDA.com

JohnnyFlash
07-30-2003, 07:11 AM
HI! and Congratulations on the new site!:) I really hope it kicks off well. I will recommend your site to others looking for stuff. Are you only going to be dealing in accessories? What else are you planning on doing with the stie, such as what else are you planning on adding for sale? Good idea to put the pda's on the front page which when clicked lead right to the accessories for that pda.
May I suggest adding wireless products to your site, I think you will find it fo great benefit since that is important to pda users. Such as a compact flash wi fi card, and with it telling of the benefits of using it. Always presume that not everyone visiting your site is from a forum and needs the knowledge:)
As I need accessories I will stop by your site for pricing and hope to offer support by directing others to it:)
I am glad you put this forum on your website, it rock!:) So kudos for you!;)

Thinkingmandavid
07-30-2003, 07:14 AM
Ok, that post was from me, I thought I had signed in...
Extreme Them of the Week... good idea and a catchy...mmmm, I think we will be hearing a lot more from this site as it matures and grows;)

ExtremePDA
07-30-2003, 03:54 PM
Thank you David!

It is our intention to do exactly what you suggested. Once we get established, we will be bringing in a lot of cool products - especially the wireless stuff, and will probaby expand a bit into the new cell phone arena as well.

Thank you for your kind words - we really appreciate all the comments on the site. Thanks again!

ironguy
07-30-2003, 07:19 PM
Your site is nicely laid out. Very easy to use - nice colors. If I may suggest, one of the things that might help with buying accessories is a comprehensive list of what can be used with what. For instance, the iPaq 3xxx series of accessories, such as chargers, sync cables, work with the 22xx series. If I was looking for 22xx accessories, I wouldn't see this currently.

Wish you well and maybe I'll buy a power/sync cable!