View Full Version : RoboForm for Pocket PC?

bollar
07-29-2003, 10:15 PM
Is anyone aware of a program that will automatically fill in forms in Pocket IE? Something that functions similarly to RoboForm (www.roboform.com)?

Now that I have WiFi working reliabily on the 555x, I'm especially anxious to be able to login to a T-Mobile or Boingo hotspot and not have to tap in my username and password each time.

If this doesn't already exist and if someone's in the mood to write an application, what I'd really like to see is:

Software recognizes that we've just connected to a hotspot. If the SSID matches one on the list the user provides, the software will automatically authenticate by starting Pocket IE and entering the username & password.

It's driving me nuts to have to re-authenticate each time I turn the Pocket PC back on.

Any thoughts?

goirish!!
06-13-2004, 03:35 AM
Is anyone aware of a program that will automatically fill in forms in Pocket IE? Something that functions similarly to RoboForm (www.roboform.com)?

Although this is not exactly what you are looking for RoboForm does have a PPC program that will sync through Active Sync. It only transfers your passcard's information. It will not fill in passwords etc like the browser version does.

Maybe they will expand the PPC program to work more like the desktop version.