View Full Version : Reminder Lock-up

spartanrob
07-28-2003, 03:59 PM
My 2210 is locking up when a reminder pops up. Anybody else having this problem?

diesel
07-28-2003, 11:22 PM
i had that same problem on my 2210 however i disabled spb pocket plus and its repeating alarms and all was fine again on my pda...............spb pocket plus causes that problem and sprite pocket backup plus auto backup scheduler i believe as well..................if you have one of those two programs uninstall spb pocket plus until they have a fix (they are aware of the prob) or do not enable the auto schedule in pocket backup plus until they fix it (they are also aware of the prob)

now if you don't have any of the programs i mentioned earlier, than i'm not sure why your pda would be locking up, i would suggest you do a hard reset and install programs one by one, testing your reminders until you find which piece of software could be causing that problem

spartanrob
07-29-2003, 01:52 AM
I do have pocket plus. Do you know when the updated version is coming out?

diesel
07-29-2003, 02:16 AM
no date on when spb will have a fix, but it's a known problem..................hopefully soon, cause the repeating alarms are awesome

Ozy
07-30-2003, 08:43 PM
I had the same problem. I uninstalled SBP plus and its ok now. Thanks for the tip. Should I try to get my money back from Handango??

taxus
07-31-2003, 01:06 AM
Absolutely not. The Spb Software House guys are hard at work working on a fix according to Jason.

You know Jason Dunn is VP Marketing for Spb Software House, right? ;)

Can't wait to get my 2210. I'll miss Pocket Plus for a time, but I really can't wait.