View Full Version : Tip on displaying contacts

Bruno Figueiredo
07-25-2003, 10:28 AM
I just noticed that if you select a contact, pressing down or up you change contacts, but having one selected and pressing left or right you can flip through telephone, mobile, e-mail, whatever.

Cool, he?

Did you all already knew that?

maximus
07-25-2003, 11:42 AM
contacts ? what is that ? :devilboy:

Bruno Figueiredo
07-25-2003, 11:57 AM
:iamwithstupid:

(no offense :wink: )

maximus
07-25-2003, 12:32 PM
HA HA HA HA.

:twak: :bangin:

Seriously, when you post something like that, please also mention your PPC model, and the OS running on it. Some PPC models will not do what you suggested above.

Bruno Figueiredo
07-25-2003, 01:19 PM
:oops: I forget to mention that you do that with a D-Pad.

Tho, almost all of the PPC running at least 2002 do that.

Or am i wrong?

Still, it's cool, no?

SHoTTa35
07-25-2003, 02:42 PM
I just noticed that if you select a contact, pressing down or up you change contacts, but having one selected and pressing left or right you can flip through telephone, mobile, e-mail, whatever.

Cool, he?

Did you all already knew that?

hehe, yeah it's cool... i guess the othre way to do that is to just tap the H, M, W or E that's over to the extreme right. That way you can change what's displayed just like pressing right or left on the D pad.

This worked since PPC 2002 (think 2000 too)

Bruno Figueiredo
07-25-2003, 02:46 PM
i guess the othre way to do that is to just tap the H, M, W or E that's over to the extreme right.

Yeah, but this way is a one handed operation and quite more useful.

rzanology
07-25-2003, 04:16 PM
just so you know...you can also push in the d pad and open the contact. The d pad its a very useful thing. You can use the dpad alone and navigate the ppc with out using the stylus. Try it....launch you itask menu ( with the ipaqs) and just use the d pad to select programs. Its cool!!