View Full Version : Giddy as a Kid

ntractv
07-24-2003, 07:57 PM
Just went to the Pentagon City BestBuy here in the DC area and got my hands on the HP 5555 :D I'm back at my desk just staring at the box. 8O
Trying as hard as I can to resist opening the box up until I get home. :|

I can't wait. Maybe I should leave work a couple of hours early so I'll have more time it. For now, I'll try to think of a name. :mrgreen:

GMunroe
07-24-2003, 08:17 PM
Congrats on your purchase...I just bought my 2215 at that very same BB just two weeks ago. Fortunately I bought it in the evening and live just two minutes from that store, so I did not go through the agony you are currently experiencing... :)

If you're not going home early you should at least charge the battery while you are at work so you can enjoy the 5555 right away at home. Of course who knows what will happen once you open that box. :lol:

Have fun!

Deus
07-24-2003, 09:54 PM
Just went to the Pentagon City BestBuy here in the DC area and got my hands on the HP 5555 :D I'm back at my desk just staring at the box. 8O
Trying as hard as I can to resist opening the box up until I get home. :|

I can't wait. Maybe I should leave work a couple of hours early so I'll have more time it. For now, I'll try to think of a name. :mrgreen:

I can feel your pain. OHHHH the torture! I would refuse to wait. It can be very hazardous to your mental health. They should be sending you home! Non-tech heads just don't understand.

I feel your pain man, I feel you pain.