View Full Version : Pharos GPS Question

Wallet Boy
07-19-2003, 10:33 PM
I recently switched from using a Toshiba e335 to an HP2215. I was using the iGPS-180 system from Pharos that I bought in a package deal with my Toshiba. I've already sold my Toshiba and other accessories but would like to continue using the GPS with my HP. Since the 2215 uses the same connector as other iPaqs I was wondering if anyone knows what cable I would need to buy from Pharos? I emailed Pharos on Monday 7/14, but have not heard back from them as of yet. I really don't want to spend the money to buy a new bluetooth GPS since I should be able to use my existing hardware (hopefully).

dreampages
07-20-2003, 06:54 PM
If you have the CF version you can use it as is with the iPAQ. If you have the Y-Cable version, you will need to get a new Y-cable connector for the newer iPAQs. Part # CA012.

I hate recommending people to a competitor but since we only sell the complete kits and not the cables, you can get the cable from Mobile Planet at http://www.mobileplanet.com/private/pocketpcthoughts/product.asp?dept_id=2330&pf_id=MP730924&listing=1? (This is Pocket PC Thoughts affiliate link so you're helping out this site)

Larry