View Full Version : Internet with the Pocket PC

vazfam
07-16-2003, 01:40 AM
I have a Sprint 2032 pocket PC with the cell phone integrated. The device is great, but I need a smallers handheld cell phone. I am considering getting one of the smaller pocket PC's that is blue tooth enabled. Does anyone know if I can achieve the same connectivity to the internet using another type of Pocket PC? Any suggestions?

SHoTTa35
07-16-2003, 02:13 AM
you're switching out that phone or getting another smaller PPC? If it's the first option then i suggest getting a Ipaq 2215 or a 1940/45 (samething) The 1945 is the smallest PPC right now but comes with SDIO, Bluetooth, WM 2003, 64MB of ram.

Since you're gonna use bluetooth you'll need a phone from sprint that has bluetooth (not seeing one) or just get a data cable or IR. If they do have bluetooth phones tho you can connect the ipaqs to the phones and use the vision data service. Knowing that it runs on the CDMA network so i guess that's 1xRTT that can go up to 144Kbps. If the phone has data services (vision) it should be able to connect to the PDA (wired or wireless) and you can surf from the PDA that way.