View Full Version : FS/Trade: Dell Axim USB Cradle

GoldKey
07-15-2003, 07:24 PM
$39 on Dells site. Looking for one of those retractable sync and charge cables also interested in a CF to PC card adapter. Post or PM an offer to buy or trade.

Works great, only getting rid of because I got a Krussel case and don't like having to take it out to sync. Using just a cable. Will miss the cool blue light though. :D

GoldKey
07-16-2003, 01:20 AM
Boxwave had the cable on sale today (Only $20 including shipping). So that is off the table as something I would trade for. Still looking for the CF to PC Card adapter or a cash offer. I can sweeten the pot with a $20 Vaja GC when Jason ships them out.

GoldKey
07-18-2003, 02:45 PM
Bump, I have the Vaja GC in hand. How about $40 for the cradle and the GC, US shipping included. $65+ Value. Make me an offer. I take Paypal.

GoldKey
07-19-2003, 02:14 AM
Bump, any reasonable offer accepted. I'm not using it, so I would rather see it be used that just sit on my desk.

QYV
07-19-2003, 11:44 PM
I'll trade you a Dell-brand standard sync cable (not retractable) for the cradle. No need for the Vaja case.

GoldKey
07-20-2003, 03:55 AM
I'll trade you a Dell-brand standard sync cable (not retractable) for the cradle. No need for the Vaja case.

Sorry, I have two sync cables now (Moonlights and the retractable from Boxwave).

GoldKey
07-26-2003, 02:41 AM
Final bump, I bought the CF/PC Card adapter, so I am down to looking for a straight cash deal. Will sell separately or together, if no interest in the GC, I will return it to Jason.