View Full Version : ok, this alarm is irritating me now ! pls tell me how to stop it.

robert_uk
07-15-2003, 05:47 PM
in addition to the normal reminder notification for meetings etc in calendar, there is another alarm that immediately follows, gets progressively louder to max volume, irritates me, irritates my colleagues, and i can't stop it !

any idea where there is another setting ? i've been through all that i can find.

and done a hard reset and that didn't remove it.

thanks
robert

guinness
07-15-2003, 06:30 PM
Applian Sound Effects will change any of the sound settings in the PPC, there may be other programs that to the same thing too.

Janak Parekh
07-15-2003, 06:33 PM
Pocket Plus also enables repeating alarms, if that's what you're referring to.

--janak

ddavtian
07-15-2003, 08:15 PM
Do you use Battery Pack?
If yes then it has PowerAlert tool, by default it plays louder and louder and louder...

And again by default you don't see this tool. One needs to assign it to program launcher, then open and disable.
Hope this helps.

robert_uk
07-16-2003, 08:55 AM
hi yes it must be this, i do use battery pack, now need to find this, thanks all for your suggestions.

Do you use Battery Pack?
If yes then it has PowerAlert tool, by default it plays louder and louder and louder...

And again by default you don't see this tool. One needs to assign it to program launcher, then open and disable.
Hope this helps.

FOUND IT, DONE IT, DISABLED IT, THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!