View Full Version : I left my Axim at home today (woe is me)

Pat Logsdon
07-15-2003, 04:55 PM
The world is a cold and dark place this morning...my Axim lies snug in its cradle, and I sit here at my desk exactly 22.8 miles away, unable to leave. I am sad and forlorn. :cry:

I cannot read my book, I cannot check my task list, I cannot check my calendar, I cannot balance my checkbook, I cannot play Everquest, I cannot listen to music and I cannot work on my novel.

Not being able to check my tasks or calendar is unfortunate, as I have learned that I cannot trust my memory any farther than I can throw it. Hopefully I don't forget something important today. :worried:

I've tried fiddling with my calculator, but it's just not the same.

drop
07-15-2003, 05:05 PM
I hope this would never happen to me. The thought of it sends chill down my spine. Without my Axim? :mecry:

Eitel
07-15-2003, 05:10 PM
I cannot read my book, I cannot check my task list, I cannot check my calendar, I cannot balance my checkbook, I cannot play Everquest, I cannot listen to music and I cannot work on my novel.

I'll guess there's nothing else than to start working then, right? :D :roll:

Pat Logsdon
07-15-2003, 05:16 PM

I'll guess there's nothing else than to start working then, right? :D :roll:
NO! Work bad! :twak: :mrgreen:

I actually DO work, but I REALLY need my lunch and breaks to get through the day lately. Plus, I need the Axim for work as well - there are several reports I've got there that I need to be able to access. Time to juggle some deadlines... :razz:

Have I mentioned that I feel really dumb? :iamwithstupid:

Jeff Rutledge
07-15-2003, 05:59 PM
I feel your pain!

I once left my iPAQ at home. It was over a year ago. I had managed to forget about it, but your post has brought the memories rushing back. What a boring day that was. Checking off tasks without the thrill of seeing my task count reduce on my Today screen right afterwards. Totally squashed all motivation.

If it'll help, maybe someone with an Axim can take a picture of theirs and send it to you. :lol:

bljarv
07-15-2003, 06:12 PM
I've tried fiddling with my calculator, but it's just not the same.
We are truly a sad lot! :) I know that the couple of times I have run out of the house without my iPAQ that it ruins my day. Good luck making it through!!!!

Pat Logsdon
07-15-2003, 06:17 PM
Ok, so my wife just drove out and delivered my Axim to me. She wasn't even on her way to somewhere else! I am a lucky, lucky man. :ppclove:
Just to counteract that last emoticon: :pukeface2: