View Full Version : what price could i get for my jornada?

whatsnext?
07-13-2003, 02:11 AM
i have a jornada 568 that is in fair condition(a few software problems, dust, the back is slightly loose(hardly noticable). I will include a free copy of OmegaOne's battery bar(i won it). I MUST have a 2215! :lol:
i would like to know what would be offered for my Jornada.

Oh yeah, it has a best buy warrenty that expires next year, but can be extended.
thanks y'all,
whatsnext?

Steven Cedrone
07-13-2003, 03:46 PM
Are you definitly selling it or just "testing the waters"? A good way to check what others are getting is to:

A) Look through this forum for other Jornadas that were sold.
B) Check what they are going for on Ebay.

Steve

pez
07-14-2003, 04:33 AM
Why dont you just crack the screen then say that it did it u were using it in the park because of the heat

or something like that.. Take it back to best buy.. Jordanas arent sold anymores o u will get one that matches the price u paid for and voila new pda

(IM EVIL) :)

whatsnext?
07-19-2003, 12:47 AM
i cant sell it now because i droped the stylus and it broke so unless Best buy will take it back because of that, i will just have to wait( it wont be long it is rapidly geting worse- I had to soft-reset it twice in a half hour :cry: :cry: )

whatsnext?

kiwi
07-19-2003, 04:16 AM
i have a jornada 568 that is in fair condition(a few software problems, dust, the back is slightly loose(hardly noticable). I will include a free copy of OmegaOne's battery bar(i won it). I MUST have a 2215! :lol:
i would like to know what would be offered for my Jornada.

Oh yeah, it has a best buy warrenty that expires next year, but can be extended.
thanks y'all,
whatsnext?

You'd probably get about $US200-225 for it.
Unless yo found someone who doesnt keep tabs on ebay

lurch
07-19-2003, 04:21 AM
I put mine up for sale here for about $200 and got no bites, and someone else sold their 568 with a TON of accessories (extra batteries, thumb-board, etc...) for $175 or something like that...