View Full Version : You use a smart PDA (data enabled Palm/PPC PDA) do you love this combo?

jlp
07-12-2003, 11:52 PM
You use a smart PDA (data enabled Palm/PPC PDA) do you love this combo?

Janak Parekh
07-13-2003, 04:24 AM
Not enough options -- "Yes, I do love it but want a more powerful one.". I generally love the T-Mobile PPCPE combo, but I miss WiFi and 64MB of RAM. I'm hoping that the i700 + a SD WiFi card (when it comes out) will solve all my problems. :)

--janak

JackPowers
07-13-2003, 10:03 PM
For years, I've had a Handspring Prism Visor with a Springboard Visorphone. It's a color machine so it's fat and heavy, but I love the combination. Watching most people with regular mobile phones wrestle with their miserable user interfaces, I'm sure 90% of the capabilities are hidden from the user or just too much a pain in the neck to access.

Since Sept 02 I've had a T-Mobile PPCPE. Smaller, lighter, better battery life, MS Office-compatible, plays videos, MP3s and PowerPoint. I just had to get over needing to reboot my cell phone half a dozen times a week. And thank you SPB for letting me exit programs; what MS genius thought that minimizing handheld progams was a good idea?

Next machine I want built-in 802.11g, a better email client WITH FILTERING, a CF slot for all the cool peripherals and probably an add-on video camera.