View Full Version : Windows Mobile 2003 for T-Mobile Smartphone PPC

donbacardi
07-07-2003, 09:54 PM
Folks:

One disadvantage of living in Germany is "missing out" on some of the latest technological advances in regards to Pocket PC's. I am the owner of a T-Mobile Smartphone which I purchased last year. I've been trying to get hold of the new Windows Mobile 2003 PPC upgrade. At Micorsoft's Website (German version) it announces the launch of this upgrade and then it advises to contact T-Mobile in Germany for further information. Well, I did talk to them on the phone today & I was told by this pleasant Fraulein that they DO NOT have a forecast date for this software release. :evil: I explained to her how was it that thier USA T-Mobile counterparts were already permitting folks to download it from their website. I tried myself downloading from the USA T-Mobile website but they ask for a mobile USA number for my PPC to be able to download. Well, it seems then that I will continue to miss out until T-Mobile Germany decides to get with the program. Is there another download link out there somewhere that anyone here can refer me to ?? I would be truly grateful. Thanks in advance. :helpme:

BD1
07-07-2003, 10:32 PM
Where is this on their website? :?:

I would like to install.

Thanks.