View Full Version : Geese Clothes. Wow.

David Prahl
07-07-2003, 09:17 PM
Don't ask me how I found it, but here it is!

Geese Clothes!
http://www.geeseclothes.com/index.html
(A lot of broken links, so look out!)

And I thought that I wasted too much time! It looks like everyone who visits the site is there for the laughs and not for the outfits.

By the way, the 4th "goose" on the Geese page looks a lot like a Puffin to me... :D

Kevin C. Tofel
07-07-2003, 09:28 PM
Are you sure this wasn't Eddie Bauer's site that got hacked by the "defacer's challenge"?????

I've seen it all now...... :roll:

KCT

Pat Logsdon
07-07-2003, 09:36 PM
I took a gander. Frankly, I can't understand why people aren't flocking to that site! I think they'll be especially happy when they get their bill. :mrgreen:

Kati Compton
07-07-2003, 09:49 PM
I took a gander. Frankly, I can't understand why people aren't flocking to that site! I think they'll be especially happy when they get their bill. :mrgreen:
:twak: :twak: :twak:

Jeff Rutledge
07-07-2003, 10:05 PM

Uh oh! Ed's "...walk into a bar..." thread has infiltrated the consciousness. Now we're in for it. :mrgreen:

peppzilla
07-07-2003, 10:13 PM
Are you sure this wasn't Eddie Bauer's site that got hacked by the "defacer's challenge"?????

I've seen these before. I saw a goose you could buy in a catalog once at work. It came with several outfits for different seasons. The people I worked with at the time thought it was just so cute. I think some of them bought one. It's funny that there would be someone devoted to making clothes for them.

Steven Cedrone
07-07-2003, 10:31 PM
Hmmm...

Where is the "plastic pink flamingo clothes" site??? :wink:

Steve

Kati Compton
07-07-2003, 10:32 PM
Where is the "plastic pink flamingo clothes" site??? :wink:
Flamingos are SO passe. Geese are where it's at now...

David Prahl
07-08-2003, 12:24 AM
Did you know that there are more plastic flamingos than REAL flamingos?
8O

rberry88
07-08-2003, 04:12 AM
So, is it now considered wrong to leave a porcelain goose on the doorstep bare naked??

:lol:
rberry88 0X [/i]