View Full Version : F-Secure

gtmtnbiker98
07-02-2003, 05:36 PM
I have installed f-secure in order to encrypt some documents. When going to f-secure, I cannot seem to open "My Encrypted Folder." I can lock and unlock the folder, but cannot seem to open the folder. Also, how do you save files to this folder? The folder does not appear in the Pocket_PC My Documents folder on the desktop machine. Any suggestions? Forgive me for my ignorance.

WyattEarp
07-02-2003, 07:19 PM
First you must lock the folder using F-Secure. Only then will you be able to see and use the folder in the Device folder (not the My Documents folder). The folder is seen as a seperate drive.

gtmtnbiker98
07-02-2003, 10:41 PM
I tried to unsecure the encrypted folder and still no luck. I tap on the folder and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

rave
07-03-2003, 01:06 AM
Select the folder name, then click the little "unlock" icon at the bottom bar. Enter your passphrase and the folder is now unlocked. Now, launch your favorite file explorer application and you will then see that the encrypted folder is mapped as if it was a storage card. :)

ToddJ
11-09-2004, 11:40 PM
does the one that comes bundled with the Ipaq 4155 include encryption for SD cards? Mine doesn't seem to show up on the software...