View Full Version : 2215 now a Pocket PC phone and...

csterns
07-01-2003, 06:14 AM
After some very frustrating time spent with Cingular and Convergent Technology GSM/GPRS CF card I am now up and running using my 2215 to connect to the internet and making and receiving phone calls from my 2215. I previously posted how I had all the settings but still could not connect. There is a very special user name and password you have to use which the jerks at Cingular could not bother sharing with me. I ended up getting it from an outside source. Not even the Convergent Tech people knew it.

Anyway, it’s fun to surf and make calls with this neat little device. Now, all that is needed is for all the software programs to catch up to Pocket PC 2003.

dcharles18
07-01-2003, 12:48 PM
After some very frustrating time spent with Cingular and Convergent Technology GSM/GPRS CF card I am now up and running using my 2215 to connect to the internet and making and receiving phone calls from my 2215. I previously posted how I had all the settings but still could not connect. There is a very special user name and password you have to use which the jerks at Cingular could not bother sharing with me. I ended up getting it from an outside source. Not even the Convergent Tech people knew it.

Anyway, it’s fun to surf and make calls with this neat little device. Now, all that is needed is for all the software programs to catch up to Pocket PC 2003.

Are you sure you are talking about the right device? The 2215 comes with 2003. It also does not have any phone capabilites that I am aware of.

aroma
07-01-2003, 01:38 PM
and Convergent Technology GSM/GPRS CF card

for all the software programs to catch up to Pocket PC 2003.

He's aparently using a GSM CF card with his 2215... and I took it that he's waiting on other applications to be "optimized" for PPC 2003.

- Aaron