View Full Version : Everyone, I figured out how to make MS money work with WM2003!!!!!

Jeff Song
06-30-2003, 07:54 AM
Wow, this is awesome!!!!!!!!! Ok, here's how I stumbled across this. First, try to install MS money onto your PPC2003 device. I have a 2215. Now, its going to say that you can't install it b/c the device isn't a 2002 device. Say ok.

Now, navigate to where you originally placed MS Money in the first place. If you put it to main memory, use file explorer and go to My Device, then look for the Microsoft Money folder. It may be under My Device, or in My Documents, not sure where b/c I installed it to my SD card. If you put it to an expansion card, navigate to that and open up the MS MONEY FOLDER.

Now, you're going to see all of these extra files-what you want is the MoneyCE.exe file at the bottom of the list. This is your program! It opens up, and so far, it works PERFECT. I use tdLaunch, so I placed the file on my Today screen for easy access. Now I don't need the update as it works great! I also installed the patch that allows Money to sync to the desktop. I am currently running MS Money 2001 on my laptop, and I synced all of my info over.

Any questions, just reply here!