View Full Version : No News in a While

Enderet
06-29-2003, 08:45 PM
The PPCThoughts team must have a busy weekend... they havent posted any news in quite a while (compared to their normal frequent posting).

Janak Parekh
06-29-2003, 09:08 PM
I think everyone else on the team is out enjoying the weather. :)

We tend to be slower on weekends, in general.

--janak

Enderet
06-29-2003, 09:49 PM
MMM well I have no problem with it. I just wish I could enjoy the weather. Its probably 110 or so out here where I am at. :evil:

Dave Beauvais
06-29-2003, 10:19 PM
It's a humid 83 here right now. I'm posting this from the patio on my iPAQ (mobile forums rock!!!) because the other occupants of the house keep the AC up too damn high. It's something like 69 degrees in the house right now. I don't enjoy being hot, but I hate being cold. To be forced to wear jeans and a long-sleeve shirt inside when it's above 80 outside is just absurd. :roll:

--Dave

Anthony Caruana
06-29-2003, 11:42 PM
It has been a pretty big week or so though with the release of WM2K3. I suspect that there will be a pretty steady stream of news over the next couple of weeks as new application versions appear with complete WM2K3 compatability.

BTW - weather here is a cool 10 degrees Celcius with almost constant rain for the last 36 hours. Considerably "warmer" than last week when we were waking up to 3 or 4 degs. Can't complain about the rain since my part of the wold has been in drought for the last 2 years or so and we are about to enter stricter water use restrictions than the ones we have been on.

Enderet
06-30-2003, 01:18 AM
It hardly ever rains here where I live...

Enderet
06-30-2003, 01:21 AM
Another thing.... :D I wonder if Steve is going to come any minute now and tell us to get back on topic...hehe

Anthony Caruana
06-30-2003, 01:23 AM
Another thing.... :D I wonder if Steve is going to come any minute now and tell us to get back on topic...hehe

Can you be off topic if you're "Just Chattin'?" :)

Steven Cedrone
06-30-2003, 03:41 AM
Nah...

It's too nice a weekend to be hassling you guys for talkin' about the weather... :wink:

Steve

madbart
06-30-2003, 12:30 PM
For those of you who think this page hasn't been updated much i suggest your visit pocket pc passion and davesipaq.......they both used to be very good site for news but now i don't even bother.....if it ain't on here (my default homepage) it ain't worth knowing!
:lol:

Chris Pi
06-30-2003, 01:52 PM
It's been hot up here Canada but I've been outside anyway. We had a loooong, stuck indoors type winter here and I'm still trying to thaw and get over cabin fever :wink: .

Crystal Eitle
06-30-2003, 02:28 PM
Every once in a while in Minnesota we're blessed with a good year for weather. We're having one this year. We had a nice, long, cool spring, followed by a hot-but-not-too-hot summer. I spent the day yesterday at Valleyfair (an amusement park) going on scary roller coasters and enjoying the 75-82 degree weather. It was perfect. Not too humid, beautiful blue sky with the occasional white puffy cloud.

Last year at this time of year we had several days in a row with highs in the 100s and lows in the mid-80s. It was gadawful.

tmulli
06-30-2003, 02:42 PM
you had a great day for an outing to Valleyfair Crystal. I probably heard you screaming from my house :way to go: