View Full Version : Verizon is out of Samsung I700 phones

06-28-2003, 03:41 PM
I just tried to order a samsung I700 phone and was told that they are out, and have no date when they will get more. I wonder if Verizon and / or Samsung underestimated the demand for this type of product? P.S. if anyone has a I700 that they want to sell, email me at [email protected]. I will be happy to pay retail for it.

swingspan
06-29-2003, 10:09 PM
I just tried to order a samsung I700 phone and was told that they are out, and have no date when they will get more.

I just got off the phone, and the rep said they had 48 at their fulfillment center, and that I'd get mine in 2 days. We'll see...

07-08-2003, 12:41 AM
I just got my I700!!!!!! I'm pretty excighted. My first impression of the unit is positive, and I love the fact that it has two batteries. I hate the case it comes with. has anyone gotten a 3rd party case yet? The phone features don't seem to be very good. I don't see how to make voice calls, or keep track of my minutes. anyone have any information on this?

Janak Parekh
07-08-2003, 02:45 AM
The phone features don't seem to be very good. I don't see how to make voice calls, or keep track of my minutes. anyone have any information on this?
Huh? Just hit the phone button, and it'll pop up the dialer app, and you're on your way...

(Congrats on getting your i700! :))

--janak