View Full Version : Anyone get a Linksys WCF12 wifi card to work on HP2215??

spinedoc
06-25-2003, 03:39 AM
Im having trouble getting this to work. I install the drivers on my desktop, which installs the drivers and wireless monitor onto the HP. But when I plug the card in the led just flashes once and when I click on the wireless monitor in programs it just blinks and doesnt open up the program. The same card worked flawlessly on my Axim.

Thanx much.

BTS
07-01-2003, 11:53 PM
Send a note to Linksys support and tell them that you want the drivers. The more of us who ask for it the sooner they will become available.

Scarpad
07-02-2003, 07:09 PM
Linksys cannot give a timetable for the drivers so I went to a Dlink DCF660 CF Card, it works like a charm with the default drivers. It's really bad that these major PC companies cannot get drivers out when the New OS releases, they had plent of advanced time to do this, inexcusable for Linksys

sbrown23
07-02-2003, 11:12 PM
Nope, never got it working. Linksys and their supports sucks. I returned mine and got Ambicom, which works great.

SHoTTa35
07-14-2003, 06:58 PM
for anyone who's curious...

read the last page in this one... done by me... i'll post a link when i get it hosted.

oops... forgot the link

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=14396&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10

hehe