View Full Version : Consider yourself lucky...

tmulli
06-23-2003, 03:50 PM
...If you've never had problems with ActiveSync. I have now reached the point where I can't sync at all (after upgrading to 3.7). Tried the reboot, tried the 'Resync', 'Killsync', etc programs, nothing. I will now have to start over from scratch, hopefully that will resolve whatever issues have surfaced that will not allow me to sync. It's very frustrating!! :evil:

jkabaseball
06-23-2003, 03:52 PM
bummer... what ppc are you using?

tmulli
06-23-2003, 04:48 PM
iPaq 3950. Works great, just won't sync. :(

PPower
06-23-2003, 05:30 PM
just delete and re-install active sync and that always works for me :D

maximus
06-24-2003, 02:41 AM
...If you've never had problems with ActiveSync. I have now reached the point where I can't sync at all (after upgrading to 3.7). Tried the reboot, tried the 'Resync', 'Killsync', etc programs, nothing. I will now have to start over from scratch, hopefully that will resolve whatever issues have surfaced that will not allow me to sync. It's very frustrating!!

Someone else on this forum mentioned that .. if you install activesync that was directly downloaded from microsoft, you have to install the customization for your PPC model. Sorry, couldnt find the thread. I think it makes sense. Because every PPCs have different structures. Hence the download from microsoft might miss the customizations needed for your PPC model.

Welcome to the 'activesync hate club' :devilboy:

Enderet
06-24-2003, 02:52 AM
Then yes i am lucky...ive never had a single problem with AS