View Full Version : iPAQ 3970 Plus Extras

bdegroodt
06-22-2003, 02:43 AM
For sale:

-iPAQ 3970 in good to excellent condition (Everything is in excellent working order and no flaws other than a couple of screen taps from a few too many Solitaire sessions if you look really really hard under the right lighting conditions. Also, only have one syli.). Cradle, box, discs, power, cover pack included. Also, including a brand new (Just got it yesterday) BoxWave miniSync cable, Silver Slider 2 (For CF cards without the bulk of a normal sleeve.) and one 128MB Sandisk SD card.

I've had every generation of the iPAQ except the 54xx series and I can state with extreme confidence that this is the most stable and fastest running one I've had. No Bluetooth stack issues (Like the 3870) and just an all around great little machine. Plus, if the rumors pan out, it has the space to make the upgrade to PPC 2003.

Not sure what they're worth in this day now and I really don't want to go through the ebay PIA, so let's make a deal.

Also for sale, Sony Ericsson t68i. In excellent condidtion (About 8 months old). Unlocked so this will work on any GSM carrier in the world. Great phone and I haven't had any of the issues reported by some with it at all.

I'm moving off the PPC platform to the BlackBerry (Back again.). I'll dearly miss my SE T68 (I solved my major issue with the iPAQ by purchasing an iPod last week...I highly recommend them as killer MP3 players.).

PM with offers and questions.

bdegroodt
06-24-2003, 02:09 AM
Anyone? Anyone? Trumped by PPC 2003 release! :evil: Let's make a deal :deal:

Janak Parekh
06-24-2003, 02:35 AM
Anyone? Anyone? Trumped by PPC 2003 release! :evil: Let's make a deal :deal:
I just think they're sad to see you go. ;) I'm drooling after the 5550 myself, so I'm not going to be of much help. :lol:

--janak

bdegroodt
06-24-2003, 02:44 AM
Certainly can't blame you Janak. That was my plan until late last week when I got real tired of doing the manual call for email and pecking out responses. It was between the RIM and the Palm T|C in the end. I was really hoping PPC 2003 would have at least had the auto-query for email. Shame.

bdegroodt
06-26-2003, 01:14 AM
OK. I'll set the price to get some action here.

$299. Includes the iPAQ, 128MB SD card, Silver Slider II, Boxwave MiniSync cable. Shipping extra. Lets make a deal Thoughters.