View Full Version : Looking for a T-mobile Pocket PC Phone Edition

Mitch D
06-21-2003, 04:31 AM
Good Day one and all,

I am looking for an unlocked T-Mobile Pocket PC Phone Edition for a friend who is convinced that she can't live without it. The reason I need an unlocked one is that we canucks don't have access to T-Mobile and this phone is not avaaiable up here.

In fact very few are... Thanks

If I am discribing it wrong here is a link to T-Mobile:

http://www.t-mobile.com/products/overview.asp?phoneid=166765

PCPhreak
06-24-2003, 08:09 AM
There is a shop here (Honolulu, Hawaii) that sells them for $229 plus tax. I was going to pick 2 up, one for myself and one for a coworker. We are supposed to be going down tomorrow to see if they got them in (they are usually out of them). I will let you know if they have any more and we can see about working something out.

Good luck,
Brian

Mitch D
06-25-2003, 06:20 AM
There is a shop here (Honolulu, Hawaii) that sells them for $229 plus tax. I was going to pick 2 up, one for myself and one for a coworker. We are supposed to be going down tomorrow to see if they got them in (they are usually out of them). I will let you know if they have any more and we can see about working something out.

Good luck,
Brian

Thanks Brian,

That would be appreciated! 8)

PCPhreak
06-25-2003, 07:01 AM
Well, we were down there again today, and the price somehow managed to jump back up to $500. I told the guy that the price was listed in his book, but he wouldn't let me show him. Everytime people asked him for a price, he seemed to make up a new one. I must have heard him tell 3 different customers different prices for a T68i. I will try again when he isn't working, but until then, it seems as if we are both SOL.

Sorry, I'll keep you updated.

Brian

Mitch D
06-25-2003, 05:30 PM
Well, we were down there again today, and the price somehow managed to jump back up to $500. I told the guy that the price was listed in his book, but he wouldn't let me show him. Everytime people asked him for a price, he seemed to make up a new one. I must have heard him tell 3 different customers different prices for a T68i. I will try again when he isn't working, but until then, it seems as if we are both SOL.

Sorry, I'll keep you updated.

Brian

Thanks Brian