View Full Version : Irock Music Adapter

hoffm11
06-20-2003, 05:34 PM
Does anyone use the Irock! 300w Wireless Music Adapter? I saw this in the store today and thought that would be very useful to me to play my MP3s from my pocket pc to my car stereo. Is there something out there that is better? What are you using?

etalianstallion
06-20-2003, 08:05 PM
Belkin makes one as well. I believe it is smaller than the iRock. Here is the link to the product page. I don't have either one so I can't really make any recommendations at this point.

TuneCast Mobile FM Transmitter (http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=&Section_Id=201526&pcount=&Product_Id=140984)

hawkeye
06-20-2003, 09:11 PM
I bought the iRock headphone to FM adapter from Radioshack ($29.99) and I love it. We mainly use it on road trips with my Panasonic portable DVD player so that the audio can be played through the car speakers. The only reception problems I've had were if there is a strong local station broadcasting on a frequency close to ours. But the adapter has 4 different frequencies to chose from. I've actually interfered with people next to me at stop lights.

I've also used it with my Ipaq 3670 to listen to MP3's and CNET radio broadcasts in my car while driving home from work.

Highly recommend it!!! :rock on dude!: