View Full Version : Integration of Listpro tasks with Outlook?

Scott A
06-20-2003, 05:09 PM
All,

Just downloaded Listpro for my Dell Axim... from what I can see it's far better than the task list provided with the Axim..

Two questions:

1. Can I migrate tasks from Pocket PC Outlook (what comes with the Axim as the task list, I think) to Listpro?

2. Can I integrate task lists from listpro to my PC outlook desktop on an ongoing basis (I'd like to keep them in listpro for my Axim, but have them on my Outlook today view on my PC.

Thanks for your help!

thomas1973
06-20-2003, 05:51 PM
I don't think you can do that. But you might want to look at PocketInformant (www.pocketinformant.com). It's really a PIM, but it has very powerful task managing, with Hierachical Tasks (drag&drop and collapsable!) and lots of sorting views and filtering.

I actually prefer PI's task manager over ListPro for most task management. And PI does of course sync tasks with outlook (Unfortunately Outlook can't read or use the hierarchical setup).

Give the trial version a go. And the upcoming version of PI has several enhancements for Task Management :D ! You could take a look here (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13470&start=30) on what Mark has to say about the Task Priority Manager of the new version.

Thomas.