View Full Version : How much do I want for it?

karinatwork
06-19-2003, 08:27 PM
Hi, I have a rather stupid question today (yeah right, because normally my questions are WHAT?) ;)

Anyway, I will be trying to sell my E-125, but I have not a clue what a fair price for it would be. It's in mint condition, it comes with 2 cradles, two AC adapters, a Go type keyboard, a Viking CF modem and a leather case. I even have the original package for it.

I have not a clue what to ask for it. I'm worried if I ask too much, I'm not going to get rid of it. At the other hand, if I ask to little for it, I might get ripped off.
I know how much I paid for it all, but I know also how much the prices are being slashed for outdated equipment. Can you help me out in suggesting a FAIR price for it?

Btw, I am going to try to sell it at our garage sale next weekend. That's gonna be so much fun, to explain to all those folks what a pocket pc is!!!! :?

Thanks a bunch!!

Karin

bljarv
06-19-2003, 08:44 PM
I like to do ebay searches for completed items only to get a feel for how much used[up] electronics are worth. At a garage sale, you probably couldn't get quite what you could out of ebay thought.

karinatwork
06-19-2003, 08:52 PM
That's actually I good idea. I wanted to stay away from ebay because I have heard a few not so positive things about it, but I could still go there and check for prices, couldn't I?

Thanks!

:)

Jason Dunn
06-19-2003, 11:43 PM
I'd really encourage you to sell it on eBay - people at garage sales come only for the deals, and typically refuse to pay anything resembling a fair price. I've practically given away things at garage sales, yet I'm shocked at how much I can get for "junk" on eBay. I don't know what you've heard about eBay, but I've been at it for three years now I think, and it's been almost universally positive in every way. Give it a try!

Or try selling it in the forums here...ANYTHING buy a garage sale! :mrgreen: