View Full Version : Journal Bar Problems

mike6432
06-17-2003, 02:03 PM
Can someone please help me with Journal Bar...I haven't touched one setting that I'm aware of and now...it won't sync. Last time it successdully updated was 6/11. When i try to click on a news snippet.. the message comes up that I'm not connected to the internet and where I can change my settings or click ok. :evil:

Evee Ev
06-17-2003, 03:49 PM
when you're synced up can you access the internet through PIE? if you can access the internet you may have a flaky program. my suggestion would be to uninstall and reinstall the latest version...which i believe is 1.3.

redifrogger
06-17-2003, 04:25 PM
I had a problem last week where it wouldn't update anything, but after a soft reset it was able to download the updates. Have you tried this already? :wink:

Kaber
06-17-2003, 06:42 PM
Remember that it keeps its info in your Temporary Internet Files folder in the \Windows dir on your PDA. Sometimes that can get big or corrupted... who knows. Try going into PIE and going into the options and telling it to delete Temporary Internet files. Then try and update again. Maybe that will do it.

I'm having a bproblem with it hoggin all my bandwidth when updating. If I'm trying to watch DirecTV streaming over the LAN while it updates, it chops it up pretty bad. I'm using WiFi at home.